Wednesday 1 February 2012

NOTD: Caribbean Coral & Disco Ball


I am waiting for spring, Winter while nice at first is waaay too long. Bring on spring!!

This NOTD reminds me of spring. Any coral colour does! This one is the Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Caribbean Coral. This was my first time using this particular colour and I was quite impressed, I only used one coat and got opaque colour and it dried quite quickly as well!


The glitter polish is also a Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Disco Ball. This is my current favourite glitter polish, its very versatile and I can wear it with almost every colour. Wearing glitter polish seems to keep my nail polish on longer without chipping.


I used my Quo by Orly Strongbond (base coat) and Polish Keeper (top coat).

Another thing! My nails are currently quite short because I am dealing with some peeling issues, which I never normally have but about 2 months ago I used those Sally Hansen strips thingos and they seem to have ruined my nails! Which makes me so sad cause they are so pretty!

Jayde
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment