Thursday 5 January 2012

E.L.F - EyesLipsFace Essential Haul with Pictures and Swatches

This is Part Two of my EyeLipsFace Haul.

You can pick these up from www.eyeslipsface.com and they normally have some form of sale, coupon or get something free going on.
E.L.F Essential:

E.L.F Essential All Over Colour Stick:
In Pink Lemonade, Golden Peach and Spotlight. 

These I bought primarily as highlights, they are lovely colours and I might give them a shot on my eyes and lips as the website suggests. Colours are true to photos on ELF's website.


Swatches:

E.L.F Essential Shimmering Facial Whip
in Lilac Petal

This also a product ELF recommend for highlighting, lips and eyes. When I swatched this product it came out liquidy and looks like there are 2 separate liquids kind of like when you mix oil and water together how they don't blend until you shake them together. This product did mix together when rubbed into the skin.


Swatch:

E.L.F Essential Lipstick:
In Charming and Flirtatious.

I was hesitant to buy these lipstick as I have had a few bad experiences with cheap lipstick. The last ones I tried were from a brand call BYS and they have a horrible smell, they were fine for pigmentation and lip feel but I couldn't get past the smell. These however have a quite pleasant smell, for a dollar these were a score.


Swatches:

E.L.F Essential Natural Radiance Blusher:
in Flushed.

This product seems decent for $1 but the packaging! I literally thought I would break it opening it! Ended up getting it open unbroken but its a be careful when opening item. Colour is nice, good for when you want colour on your cheeks not just a glow.

Swatch:

E.L.F Essential Brightening Eye Color:
In Ethereal and Butternut .
These are quite lovely colors especially when there are 4 colours for $1 my only complaint so far is the packaging the triangles make it hard to get my finger/brush/sponge in there but that's a minor thing. Not sure how long wearing they are will let you know after testing!

Butternut: Top
Ethereal: Bottom

Swatches: (Without Primer or Base)


E.L.F Essentials Shine Eraser
These are little sheets that you can use before or after applying make-up to soak up excess oil. These are my first blotting sheets. I opened them and used one straight away, I had been wearing make up for about 6-7 hours and I am shiny by that point. Used this my forehead was matte and you could see the oil on the sheet. 50 sheets for $1 bargain!

E.L.F Essential Natural Lash Kit:
In Black and Brown.
For $1!! Can't go wrong as the title suggests natural looking lashes, I got these for the days I want a little omph but nothing to over the top.


E.L.F Essential Mechanical Eyelash Curler.
I got this curler because of a recommendation from emilynoel83 on youtube. Has a smooth action, seems like it'll do it's job.


All in all these products are not bad especially considering they all cost a dollar each!

See you guys soon

Jayde
xo

*All products were bought by me with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment