Friday 6 January 2012

Urban Decay Book of Shadows III: Review and Swatches

This was the first Urban Decay product I owned. It's hard to find Urban Decay in Australia, I bought this one while on a cruise to the Pacific Islands in the on board duty free store.

I LOVE THIS!! 


From the packaging to the colours to the quality of the shadows!



One of my favourite shadows is Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. I've heard alot of hate against this shadow because of the fall out, I like to put this in my inner corner and let the glitter - not the shadow itself- fall where it may. When you are going out for the night it adds a little sparkle, it's one of my friend's favourite shadows for that reason alone.

What made fall in love with this palette when I first saw it was the shadow Radium. It reminded me of Sugarpill's Royal Sugar which I had seen swatched and fallen in love with. And then once I owned this palette I just kept falling in love with it, the pigmentation, the texture and the longevity, Combined with Urban Decay Primer Potion it lasts all day!

One of my friend's bought this when I did and has be happy with her purchase, she isn't a huge make up person and has mainly neutral eyeshadows, this palette she says has a little bit of everything for when she is feeling daring. Her mum has also threatened to steal the palette off one of us she likes it so much!

Swatches:


<3 Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
Radium is so pretty just look at it!

This palette is amazing! I hope all Urban Decay products I buy in the future live up to this palette.
Great range of colours, a lovely present for the makeup loving girl in your life :)

See you guys soon

Jayde

xo

*Bought with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment