Thursday 5 January 2012

E.L.F- EyesLipsFace Studio Haul with Pictures and Swatches


So I got my first delivery of E.L.F Cosmetics today. Which you can buy from Here. I have wanted to try E.L.F products for a while now how ever they don't ship to Australia or stock them in my local Target. I did get quite a few things and I do have more packages coming it just that I have heard about these products and they are so cheap I just couldn't resist! 



Studio Line:

E.L.F Studio Cream Blush in Flirt.
This blush is a very nice pink colour, it has a spongy texture and I'm not sure how to go about putting it on, I'll have to practice with a light hand I suspect. 


E.L.F Studio Translucent Matifying Powder
This is a powder that is used to set your make up and help absorb oils and make you make up last all day.
It is a very soft powder, and has a slight tint it isn't completely translucent. It is very hard to swatch due to its colour.



E.L.F Studio Blushes:
in Peachy Keen, Candid Coral and Gotta Glow
My favourite so far is Candid Coral but then I am partial to coral blushes. Gotta Glow is a very nice looking highlighter and Peachy Keen looks like it will give a nice glow without going over the top with colour.


Swatches:

E.L.F Studio Body Shimmer:
In Cosmic Coral:
This is a Shimmer Stick that is supposed to be used on your body, the colour is a lot darker than the photo on the website suggests, I think I will use this on my cheeks.


Swatch:

E.L.F Studio Single Eyeshadow:
in Pebble.

This eyeshadow is an almost matte taupe, it has a tiny bit of a satin finish to it that keeps it from being completely matte. I picked this up because since I bought MAC's Satin taupe I have been obsessed with taupe eye products.


Swatch: (Without Primer or Base)

All in all I am so far happy with my purchases, I'll keep you guys updated and post reviews once I have used the products for a decent amount of time.

I'll make a separate post for the $1 items from the Essential Line.

See you guys soon

Jayde
xo


*All Products were purchased by me with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment