Thursday 5 January 2012

Hello There!

Just thought I would give you guys abit of a background of my life before I get on with the make up posts. My name is Jayde, I'm from Australia but currently live in British Columbia, Canada. The climate change was extreme I tell you, from going into a 45 degree summer to -4 degree weather was interesting to say the least. Another thing that I had to adjust to was the makeup! All of a sudden companies that wouldn't ship to Australia or ones that charge more in postage then the actual products cost where in my reach! The drug store range is bigger and cheaper. Just an example Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Australia is $38 and at the local Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada its $11 to $14 depending on sales.

Anywho enough about make up for now! By profession I am a pastry chef, and an amateur cake decorator, so I love baking and going into bakeries and cafes and having a sticky beak at all their cakes and pastries. I have waitressed, worked in a kitchen, and served in a bakery.

Thats all for now! See you guys around.

Jayde

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment